Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kate's room - video

Here's a 360 degree view of the room.


Comments:
Her room is so cute! Great job! I love the colour and pictures.
 
WOW, You guys did a fantastic job - it's very calming and peaceful! Love the colors and all the extra touches. Can't wait to actually see Kate in her room! So exciting!

Tracy
 
WOW!@ that really shows it, beautiful job!

Carrie
 
I love her room ! It looks great !

Lisa
 
okay - so you don't 'really' know me (I spoke with Jen in late spring re: adoptions, she knew my husband from the Lottery Jacques Morin - I think she may remember?), but I am so completely overjoyed for the three of you! watching, reading and feeling your excitement is such a joy as well as an unbelievable blessing for Kate!

Kate's room looks beautiful and I just had to say congratulations to you and your family.

Tara Morin
 
Hi Tara... I remember talking to you on the phone... you called here and talked to Jen if I remember right.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]