Tuesday, November 6, 2007

In my hand is the Letter of Coming

Yesterday, I needed to go home for lunch as Abby the dog was not feeling well and I wanted to make sure she was OK. She was. Well, just as I pulled in the driveway, the Canada Post truck pulled up and had me sign for a package form the NB Government. It was a congratulatory letter from the gov’t and 2 originals of the “Notice of Travelling to China for Adoption” (same paperwork, new name)

We’re just waiting for our passports and airline tickets to be sent to us and then we have everything.

Next… begin packing! I’m a chronic over packer… I pack too much when I travel for work, I pack too much when we go camping, I pack too much when we go hiking for the day. I like to be prepared for any situation so I over pack. Packing only necessities will be a real challenge. Jennifer will probably do most of the packing.


Comments:
Read the labels...MADE IN CHINA! No need to over pack!! LOL!! Seriously, no diapers, wipes, formula or cereal. It can be done. You can do laundry cheaply so you don't need two weeks of clothes. It's not so bad. I promise.
 
That is GREAT news,things are moving along very smoothly.can't wait to get a few packing tips...when the time comes,enjoy your packing JEN...lol
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]