Wednesday, November 28, 2007

pictures from Scott / Kates baby shower

My department had a little party for me and Kate and they gave Kate some beautiful gifts. Thanks everyone for your kindness and generosity.

I "love" having my picture taken.
Someone uses way too much tape when they wrap! See the look of determination on my face.
Being a guy, I just stuffed the clothes into the gift bag and moved on to the next gift, but they made me go back and fold the clothes properly as thats what I'll need to do at home.

Comments:
For someone who "loves" having his picture taken, we're sure starting to see a lot of your face on the blog. Maybe Jen or Abby can take a turn doing the countdown? :)

Aren't showers awesome? I was SO overwhelmed at the support we received. It is amazing how many lives a child touches.

One week.....
 
Awww ~ how sweet!!

That's right ~ you better practice folding clothes!

Angela :)
 
How nice! Your getting closer!!!!!!!!

Carrie
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]