Saturday, December 15, 2007

More pics form yesterday in Chongqing

Here's Kate in her stroller. This was yesterday and it was her first ride in it. We tried just after we got her and no way, but yesterday was a piece of cake. Not a tear was shed.
On our walk yesterday, after we crossed under the road, thsi s waht we walked into. Wht a great find to immerse oursellves in local activities. Look at the 2 shopkeepers in the bakground watching wht we're doing.
On our way home, the kids were out waiting for their busses at the school next to the hotel. I got more of a "Bazooka Joe" swarming than a rockstar swarming when I started handing our bubble gum and Canadian flags. It was amazing. Alot of these kids could speak some english and some understood Canada when I said it.
And finally, here's the video that I tired uploading yesterday. I think Kate will go from nothign to walking and skip the crawling stage. If I hold her in a crawling position, she always tries to stand. She's not interested in crawling.

Comments:
I am so sorry this 'so-called stranger' (ME!)keeps leaving comments on your blog - but I just can't help it! BUT I just have to tell you......KATE is SOOOOO cute. I LOVE the barret in her hair....how adorable! I hope you are all feeling better and I hope you have a safe trip home!
 
Good Morning,
Kate is doing really well and so are her parents. The trust Kate has in you guys shows. It is nice to hear everyone is healthy again.
Enjoy the rest of your adventure, but hurry home.
 
Hello Scott, Jen and Kate!

Happy to hear that you are in Beijing now...only a few more days to go until you are home :)

I can't believe that Kate is walking (with assistance!) ~ amazing!! She is so beautiful and such a happy looking baby :)

See you Thursday! Angela & Bryan
 
Awwwwwww1just look at that little petunia trying to walk to Daddy...tooo cute,she is adorable!

Love all the photos.Cannot believe you guys will be home again already on Thursday,seems like you just left a couple of days ago.
 
Good morning,this is the day we go to your house to trim your tree.Juanita is coming any minute and we"re off.The new pictures are great.Talk to you later.Love Mum and Dad or is it Nanny and Grampy?I called Shonda and Judy last night and they may come by and add their decorative skills to your tree also!!!!!!!!!
 
Look at her go! Too cool. Those CQ girls are fast!! Love the pictures of the city.
 
Oh I remember those days well.. B was never interested in crawling, so after a month or so of walking with assitance she was off and running so you had better get your back muscles all limber, mine was killing me at the end and I am a little closer to the ground LOL... Kate looks like she is doing well, and obviously a little more secure now and letting you put her in a stroller.

Can't wait to see you all..

The Nickersons
 
XiuZhu went right to walking and did'nt learn to crawl for mths after!! She looks like she is a goer!! Have fun, it really is great when they are so active. I would'nt change our princess for the world!!

Take Care
Sheila
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]