Thursday, December 13, 2007

Only one update today

We're all under the weather today so I don't have the creative juices to do much of an entry.

Kate the snot monster is just not feeling good today. She coughed alot last night and kept waking up. She'd fall right back asleep but it still messed up her sleep enough that she was not in a very good mood this morning. Jen was pretty tired as well so the 2 of them stayed here while I went off to the Old Town.

I was back around 12:30. The trip finished me off as well so we've all been lying around all afternoon.

That's the extent of our day. No pics to upload, no exciting stories to tell... just the reality of 3 people in a strange city.

Comments:
Take it easy guys and I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry Jen missed Old Town but I'm glad she stayed back and rested. Heck, we missed the big wall the last time. Fortunately, a lot of things in China have been there for many years and I know they'll be there when we bring the girls back! LOL!! Rest up...your first flight as a family is coming up!! Another adventure in parenthood!
 
Hi Guys try and get rested up with that cold that you guys got, I can only imagine how you feel and want to get home, its hard being away and living out of a suitcase,let alone nurseing a cold, hang in there,the flight is getting closer,and we think of you all the time,see you at the airport.Love Grampy
 
Hope you three are feeling better. Nothing worse than a cold in a hotel AND out of the country. You will be home soon so rest up and feel better!
Barbara
 
oooooh poor you guys ~ I hope all three of you are feeling better soon!
Thanks for keeping all of us back home updated!

hugs, Angela & Bryan
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]